Work in Russia. EFL teacher in a summer language camp
One of the leading language centres in Samara (Russia), Ya-Polyglot is looking for a a native teacher of English as a foreign language to work in a children’s summer language camp. The camp is located in a picturesque green forested area near the Volga river and has a large territory with lots of sportsgrounds and an open-air swimming pool.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Teach English to children (4 lessons per day);
- Organize, supervise and participate in various events in the camp (sports, arts, social etc.);
- Share cultural experience;
- Use a variety of methods to encourage development and personal growth of children;
- Create language environment and motivate children to communicate in foreign languages.
- Teaching experience;
- Higher education;
- Internationally recognized TEFL certificates will be an advantage;
- References from previous employer;
- Talents in different spheres are welcomed (dancing, singing, sport, etc).
- Food and accommodation in the camp are provided;
- Friendly international team;
- 50% ticket compensation;
- Visa support;
- Training before the camp;
- Cultural program after the camp.
Хочешь быть в курсе новостей и акций лингвистического центра «Я-Полиглот»? Подпишись на рассылку наших новостей.
Вступайте в группу!
Новое слово в неделю!