Work in Russia. EFL teacher
One of the leading language centres in Samara (Russia), Ya-Polyglot is looking for a native teacher of English as a foreign language. We develop and implement a variety of programs in the field of foreign language learning for adults and children. Ya-Polyglot is an authorized centre of exam preparation for Cambridge exams as well as an authorized center of examination and exam preparation for the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) exams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Teaching children, teens and adults in groups and individually;
- Exam preparation for FCE, CAE, IELTS, TOEFL, LCCI JETSET etc.;
- Monitoring students’ progress;
- Being a proactive team player;
- Keeping a high level of professionalism.
- Teaching experience;
- Higher education;
- Internationally recognized TEFL certificates;
- References from previous employer.
- Salary negotiable;
- 50% ticket compensation;
- Work visa;
- Friendly team;
- Comfortable working environment with cozy, fully equipped classrooms;
- Professional training;
- Cultural program about Russia and Samara.
Хочешь быть в курсе новостей и акций лингвистического центра «Я-Полиглот»? Подпишись на рассылку наших новостей.
Вступайте в группу!
Новое слово в неделю!